Monday 23 May 2011

so Far not so Bad!

I feel like i 'm still a college student, but now i am 27. It feels like I 'm getting old so fast. When i visualize where i am going to end up, i feel frightened. I always felt like my life is in perfect control, and i am the one who would decide my destiny. Soon i realized there were so many factors beyond my control which will influence  my destiny. I was very passionate when i came out of school. My belief in life is so astonishing. Even now i could not believe if it is me who had that much confidence. Later i met so many people, encountered different life situations that made me to realize things/events will not always turn out the way I thought. I have got so many friends in the past. When I got the job in school, i decided to cut all contacts with them, only to discipline myself. My plan worked out successfully, i lost all my friends! They also stopped trying to contact me when they understood i am avoiding. Soon i realized i am alone. Loneliness, which i always felt even in midst of hundred people still haunts me. 

Soon I got some plans to make myself enjoy life fully. I joined a gym. Actually i visited only three days a week. Even  got some friends there. Its good relief from boredom and loneliness. To be frank, I am always a perfect lazy butt. But now my workouts boosted my energy level and gave me new confidence.

I got some part time job and it will occupy my evenings. Also fill my wallet. Now i want to balance my life between these jobs and all other activities. I want to give my best to both... I wish  i had more time. I also wanted to focus on my higher studies which i rarely did. But now I got some study plans. Hope this time i will do well in exams.









No comments:

Post a Comment